Come and celebrate good living, good food (and Sarah Howell’s birthday) at CEC For Life’s 2015 Crawfish Boil Fundraiser!
Sarah made a special request to have this fundraiser on her birthday and, in lieu of presents, invites everyone to make a generous donation to pro-life!
Check out admission details below. All proceeds go to the life-affirming work of CEC For Life.
- Kids 12 & Under – FREE
- Age 13 thru 17 – $10 Donation
- Age 18 & Over – $20 Donation
- Families with 4 or more children – FREE (all of ya!)
Donations beyond the minimum are more than welcome! (We might even have a tip jar for the cook.) Please RSVP as soon as possible, either through Facebook or to email@example.com.
Activities for the whole family will include:
- Live Music (Kicking off at 3 PM)
- Moonwalk for the Kids
- Face Painting with Bleubelle the Clown
- Crawfish for everyone!
- And hot dogs for those who may not enjoy mudbugs.
Bring your own beverages (coolers welcome!), blankets and lawn chairs. Feel free to invite everyone you know!
WHEN: Saturday, May 16th @ 2 PM – 8 PM
WHERE: 1472 Tomahawk Rd, Birmingham AL 35214
RSVP via Facebook or to firstname.lastname@example.org.