#WeSayNo City-Wide Prayer Vigil on April 27th
On Saturday, April 27th, we invite you to join concerned Birmingham citizens, pastors, state legislators and national pro-life leaders to stand and pray against Planned Parenthood’s systematic killing of children in Alabama.
At this moment, Planned Parenthood Southeast is targeting Alabama to secure its influence in the South, funneling millions into state politics and building a brand new abortion center in downtown Birmingham.
Church, we must gather against this now. This new abortion clinic is going up fast! Will you join us for one last prayerful stand before the doors of this killing center are actually opened?
“The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth.”-Psalm 145:18
On Saturday, April 27th, let’s bring our petition to God the Father and bring Christ His Son (us, the body!) to this dark, dark place in our city. Let’s be Christ incarnate, just as the Church has always been called to do!
We say no to Planned Parenthood, and yes to saving lives in Birmingham.
#WeSayNo Prayer Vigil
On the sidewalk of 1019 First Ave N.
SATURDAY, APRIL 27th
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Prayers & Songs Led By
- Fr. Terry Gensemer, CEC For Life
- Sen. Dan Roberts, AL Senate
- Patriarch Craig Bates, International Communion of the CEC
- Catherine Davis, The Restoration Project
- Rep. Matt Fridy, AL House of Representatives
- Jim & Joy Pinto, Her Choice Birmingham
- Matthew Brumfield, Bound4Life Birmingham
- Troy Newman, Operation Rescue
- Bishop Demetrics Roscoe, Living Church Ministries
- Pastor Paul Lett, Harvest Center
- Fr. Joshua Altonji, St. Stephen the Martyr
- Lisa Hogan, Sav-A-Life Vestavia
- Sarah Howell, CEC For Life
- Sam Castille, UAB Blazers for Life
- Fr. Bill Xenos, Church of the Reconciler
- MORE TBA!