Alabama just made a HUGE statement in defense of the preborn. So let’s stand with our courageous elected officials, united as one pro-life movement, and applaud a major victory.
On Wednesday, May 22nd, CEC For Life is headed to Montgomery to celebrate the passage of HB314. We want you to come along!
At 11 AM, on the steps of the Capitol Building, join CEC For Life, Students for Life, Radiance Foundation and other pro-life groups in Alabama for a Pro-Life, Pro-Woman event. We are going to rally in support of the Human Life Protection Act!
Location: 600 Dexter Ave, Montgomery AL 36131
Date & Time: Wednesday, May 22 @ 11 AM – 1 PM
Together, we will show the country and the media that pro-life is pro-woman.
You will hear from national and local leaders, along with testimonies of people who chose life, or were given a chance at life, in some of the most difficult circumstances, including rape.
- Kristan Hawkins, Students for Life (Emcee)
- Ryan Bomberger, The Radiance Foundation
- Rep. Terri Collins, Sponsor of HB314
- Sarah Howell, CEC for Life
- Joy Pinto, Her Choice Birmingham
- Nancy Kelly, Courageous mother who conceived in rape
- Elizabeth Parker, Minority Outreach Coordinator for SFLA
- Becky Gerritson, Eagle Forum of Alabama
- Kay Trattles, Mary’s Shelter Gulf Coast
- More Speakers TBA!